Sunday, 20 June 2010

please define yourself...





Mirai E Towards The Future

Hora ashimoto wo mitegoran – Look! Look at your feet

Kore ga anata no ayumu michi – This is the road you walk

Hora mae wo mitegoran – Look! Look ahead of you

Are ga anata no mirai - That is your future

Haha ga kureta takusan no yasashisa – My mother gave me so much kindness

Ai wo idaite ayume to kurikaeshita – “Embrace love and walk,” she said over and over

Ano toki wa mada osanakute imi nado shiranai – At that time I was still immature, I didn’t understand her meaning

Sonna watashi no te wo nigiri – She held my hand

Issho ni ayundekita – And walked with me

Yume wa itsumo sora takaku aru kara – Our dreams are always high in the sky

Todokanakute kowai ne dakedo oitsuzukeru no – It’s scary that they might not come true, But we still continue to chase them

Jibun no SUTOORII dakara koso akirametakunai – Because it’s our story, We don’t want to give up

Fuan ni naru to te wo nigiri - When I was unsure she held my hand

Issho ni ayundekita – And walked with me

Sono yasashi wo toki ni wa iyagari - There were times when I hated that kindness

Hanareta haha e sunao ni narezu - When separated from my mother I couldn’t be obedient

Hora ashimoto wo mitegoran – Look! Look at your feet

Kore ga anata no ayumu michi – This is the road you walk

Hora mae wo mitegoran – Look! Look ahead of you

Are ga anata no mirai – That is your future

Sono yasashi wo toki ni wa iyagari – There were times when I hated that kindness

Hanareta haha e sunao ni narezu – When separated from my mother I couldn’t be obedient

Hora ashimoto wo mitegoran – Look! Look at your feet

Kore ga anata no ayumu michi – This is the road you walk

Hora mae wo mitegoran – Look! Look ahead of you

Are ga anata no mirai - That is your future

Hora ashimoto wo mitegoran – Look! Look at your feet

Kore ga anata no ayumu michi – This is the road you walk

Hora mae wo mitegoran – Look! Look ahead of you

Are ga anata no mirai – That is your future


Mirai e mukatte yukkuri to aruite yukou – Turn towards the future, Let’s walk slowly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin